08.02.2021The Ulyanovsk Region will host a meeting of the Foreign Investment Advisory Council
Russian-Turkish business seminar "Current trends in the automotive industry"
July 16, Ulyanovsk (ZOOM platform).
• We invite to participate: automobile and components manufacturers, suppliers of equipment and companies that provide engineering services, Turkish and Russian industry agencies and business associations, federal development institutions, financial institutions, international and Russian experts, consulting companies.
• The seminar is organized by Ulyanovsk Region Development Corporation with the support of the Government of the Ulyanovsk region, the Trade Representative of the Russian Federation in the Republic of Turkey and leading Turkish industry associations. The moderator is Alex Zaguskin, Head of LLC AZ Enterprise
• In the framework of the congress part there will be presentations in two main directions:
1. Current trends in the automotive industry of Russia.
- Russian automotive industry: current situation analysis, trends and forecasts.
How did the crisis affect the Russian market? Which anti-crisis measures have been taken?
- Request for support: new incentives and conditions for localization.
- Plans of industrial companies.
2. Modern tools to support the export and import of automotive components in Russia.
- Current trends in mutual trade and assessment of prospects.
- Aspects of marketing communications within the crisis period
- Request for support: new measures for import regulation and export promotion.
• Online tour on the current production of automotive components.
• B2B sessions with representatives of major Russian OEM
• Event languages: Russian, Turkish
Register for seminar:
If you have additional questions please contact:
Irina Krupskaya, +7 937 270 64 95, email@example.com