28.08.2020FORUM "RUSSIAN - JAPANESE COOPERATION: NEW CHALLENGES, NEW REALITY"
Industrial park on the site of Dimitrovgrad Automobile Units Plant (DAAZ)
|An industrial park is being set up on the site of Dimitrovgrad Automobile Units Plant, JSC Dimitrovgrad Automobile Units Plant, JSC has provided premises for this project in the 11th building, which is 15 thousand square metres.|
- Creation of new brand which is attractive for investors and partners.
- Development of basic technology.
- Development of R&D.
- Extension of the sales market at the expense of partners' sales markets.
- Development of logistics and service functions.
- Total project cost – 5.7 billion roubles of which:
- Investment in equipment and accessories – 4.8 billion roubles.
- Renovation of the industrial park site – 0.9 billion roubles.
- Number of employees – 8.4 thousand.
Cimos, Delphi, TRW, Magnetti Marelli, Katcon, etc.
On 22 March 2011 an agreement of cooperation was signed between the Government of Ulyanovsk Region (Russian Federation) and the Ministry of Economic Affairs of the Republic of Slovenia.
Joint enterprise with CIMOS for producing aluminium castings
| Total project cost is 1,528 million roubles including VAT, including:
Next project implementation steps:
First stage DIP-DAAZ
Production using DAAZ equipment.
Hiring of staff, organisation of production / control, operational purchases / supply
Development group (10 specialists on technology, quality, internal logistics, service and production) – hired for 1 year, R&D, sales market
|| Second stage DIP-CIMOS
|CIMOS is responsible for equipment, production technology, quality control||
||DAAZ is responsible for providing premisses, power supply, staffing, service functions|
Planned beginning of supply to car assembly plants in Russia and CIS, to foreign OEMs: AVTOVAZ, GAZ Group, RENAULT-NISSAN, FORD, VW, HYUNDAI, PSA in 2011
Joint enterprise on producing and selling zinc castings with KOVINOPLASTIKA