06.03.2018Governor of the Ulyanovsk region holds a meeting with the organisers of the international forum “Wind Power 2018”
Site neighbouring an old wool scouring plant (Greenfield)
The industrial site of the disused wool scouring plant is on the south west outskirts of Inza, area 4 ha.
Land can be expanded.
- The site is skirted on two sides by roads (one is a federal highway), it has a railway line.
- It can be connected to the electricity substation on the land of the old wool scouring plant (110/10 with reserve capacity 20 MW (2*10 MW)).
- There is a working gas boiler on the eastern side.
- Industrial domestic and rain run offs can be connected to the district sewage disposal plants.
- The gas connection point is 100 m from the site, available capacity 1,000 cub.m/hour, 10 mln cub.m/hour.
- Water supply is 100 metres from the site, capacity 6 l/s.
- The district's workforce capacity – 16.6 thousand economically active people. The working population is 51.5 percent of the total population.
Ulyanovsk Region Development Corporation, OJSC
Department for Promoting the Region
Oleg Vladimirovich Barabanov
Telephone: + 7 (8422) 44-48-35